Celebrate Recovery Small Groups CAN:
• Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, strengths, and hopes with others that are also going through a Christ-centered recovery .
• Provide you with a leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up or habit and who will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular Step each week. The leader will also follow Celebrate Recovery’s “Small Group Guidelines,” listed below.
• Provide you with the opportunity to find an Accountability Partner or a Sponsor.
• Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week.
CELEBRATE RECOVERY IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE:
- Chemically Dependent
- Physical/Emotional and Sexual Abuse
- Adult Children of Family Dysfunction
- Sexual Addiction
- Eating Disorders and Food Addiction
- Women’s Love and Relationship Addiction
- Codependent Women in a Relationship with a
- Sexually Addicted Man
- Recovery from Anger
- Financial Recovery
- Same Sex Attraction
Welcome to an amazing spiritual adventure!